Thursday, September 16, 2021

Im obese, i need help

Hey yall. Been lurking on this reddit for a while. I need some serious help.

Im a 30 year old male. Im 6’1 and 310lbs. I’ve been at this stubborn weight for about a whole year now. Won’t budge from there.

I have obstructive sleep apnea and hypertension already…im getting very worried. My whole life has consisted of yo-yo dieting and getting nowhere. I need something consistent. When i go to the gym and lift weights i tend to lose weight pretty damn quickly (assuming its water weight). However, Once i start seeing the weight loss, i go right back to my old habbits which discourages the hell out of me.

My work life doesn’t help much either. I work in an ER during night shift..7p to 7a 3 nights a week. So my sleep schedule is all over the place.

I eat a lot of fast food and not enough veggies. If i have to cook, it won’t stick. I don’t have time for cooking. I live in a big family house, so “meal prepping” is not an option for me. I need meals that are easy and quick to make.

I have tried Keto, lost 20lbs and then ended up in the hospital because of a severe electrolyte imbalance. Then i very quickly regained ALL of that weight back. So PLEASE do not suggest keto to me, because i will NOT be doing that again.

Point is, i need more structure in my life and more motivation. Anyone got any advice?

PS: i know some of you are going to look at this post and say “damn, this guy just makes so many excuses”. I have experience, is why. This is YEARS of attempts after attempts of trying everything in the book. All the fad diets in the world have not helped me. My main problem is structure and motivation it seems. I need a steady meal plan and workout regimen.

submitted by /u/Preeze
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hESeu9

No comments:

Post a Comment