Thursday, September 16, 2021

Working out again!

I am a male 14 year old at 145 pounds (not in muscle)I’ve never really like how my body was shaped but also I am getting a bit more interested into girls too so I have decided to do something about it. I used to be more slim when I was younger and more fit but as I got older I stopped working out and eating out, eating unhealthy, and overall gaining weight. I am not the best with schedules or routine and I have some trouble getting up in the morning. I have started in January and I am now going to swim at the YMCA every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I’ve yet to see any real changes in my body that’s noticeable just with a glance but I have notice some muscle gains and I am slimming down a bit. Hopefully I can keep up my routine and not lose interest. I am wondering if anyone had any tips tricks or advice to maybe help speed up my weight loss/ muscle gain?

submitted by /u/Loadedbuttmag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lvMaoL

No comments:

Post a Comment