Friday, September 3, 2021

Losing 200 gm (0.45lb) per day!

Hello,
So, I started my weight loss journey on August 2nd, 2021, and I bought a smart scale which arrived on August 31st. I started using it the second day (September 1st) first thing in the morning and at that time my weight was 106.4 kg then I weighed myself again on September 2nd and my weight was 106.2 kg. Today, I weighed myself again and my weight is 106.0 kg. Since I work out 6 days a week, I'll lose 1.2 kg per week.

Even though I'm happy that I'm losing weight, but I'm afraid that I'm losing it so fast that I'll get loose skin.

My question: Am I losing weight so fast that I'll get loose skin?

submitted by /u/Nameless-Death
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DIJNY1

No comments:

Post a Comment