Monday, September 13, 2021

Officially Down 40lb!

After about 4 months I am down 40lbs through hard work! Getting a summer job where I was forced to work outside and exercise helped me immensely jump start my journey. The one tip I can give is to not set too harsh of food rules. At the beginning I set way too unrealistic calorie goals and refused to allow myself "junk" food. All this did was blow up in my face in the form of pints of icecream and bags of chips. By allowing myself to satiate my cravings I never get that ravenous desire to stuff my face with all the food I was not allowing myself. I am so happy and am nearly at 50% of my weight loss goal (100lb total). I don't have anyone in my life who would understand just how happy I am so I wanted to share it with you guys. Hopefully soon you will all see a 50lb post from me!

submitted by /u/Practical_Extreme728
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k48O8m

No comments:

Post a Comment