Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Some advice please

Hi everyone

27(M) 5ft 6 Starting weight: 1 Jan 2019 - 13st 11/193 pounds/87.5kg Current weight: 15 Sept 2021 - 10st 8/ 148 pounds/ 67kg about 20% body fat. Goal weight: 9st 11/137 pounds/ 62kg about 15% body fat.

I've been on my own weight loss journey for the last few years. My lowest was 10st 1/141 pounds/ 64kg last summer and I've been trying to not only get back to that weight but to reach even lower (goal is 9st 11 which I believe I should be about 15% body fat at).

The problem I'm having is that whilst I want to reach my goal weight I'm also pretty happy with the weight I'm at now. I know that I still have fat especially around my sides but I'm generally okay with it, I fit in most small sizes and I feel pretty good.

My question is - how can I get past this? I really do want to hit my goal weight but how can I? I've always lost weight in the past because I've been uncomfortable with how overweight I was but now I'm in a better position I find it difficult to eat healthy/ keep my calories in a deficit!

Thanks all

submitted by /u/Flimsy_Requirement_3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3losV0t

No comments:

Post a Comment