Monday, September 13, 2021

Weight loss plateau? Or just not tracking CICO accurately?

Hey guys,

F, 5'5, 23 here.

I want to start by saying that I weighed 191lbs back in 2017. I got down to about 155lbs and then stopped exercising and eating right. In December of 2020 I decided to workout again and I fell in love with fitness! I go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week and incorporate a lot of resistance training and walk 2-4 miles per day. Recently I've noticed that my weight has plateaued. I have been stuck at 139lbs for about 3 months now and I'm struggling so bad to hit my goal weight of 130lbs. I do daily CICO and (usually) track my macros. I know my TDEE and am eating around 1,400 - 1,500 calories a day....but the scale won't budge. Maybe I'm not being accurate enough with my tracking on the weekends...but it's not like I eat like shit on the weekends either. I use a food scale as well. I'm just wondering about suggestions for getting over a plateau. I know a lot of people that recommend "diet breaking" and many that are against it.

submitted by /u/KayH522
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z7euCW

No comments:

Post a Comment