Monday, September 20, 2021

What a waste of money

Happens each and every time I get money I go and spend it on crap and take aways. I was doing so well wotht he weight loss and this past week feels like I've messed it all up again for what 5/6 days of junk food when I have perfectly reasonable food in the fridge and I even had some ready meals for if I didn't want to cook that were around 500 calories. Yet again I e wasted my money on crap that I didn't need and now I'm going to suffer with bad cravings for the next couple of weeks while I try like hell to reverse this. On the other hand I did buy an air fryer so tomorrow I'm going to buy som salmon to have wth veggies but I could have done so much better. I'm disappointed in myself.

submitted by /u/Phoenyx_wilson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hRnTIM

No comments:

Post a Comment