Saturday, April 2, 2022

F/35/5'1", SW:200lbs > G/CW: 120lbs, 16 months; This Fat Drunk is no longer fat!! Hit my goal weight April 1, 2022 😁

Didn't forget about the Fat Drunk from the New Year did ya? 😜 Welln I'm back with n update!

This journey started January 1, 2021 and finally came to an end April 1, 2022. I have hit my goal weight of 120lbs!!! You redditors helped give that me that push from my last post, so thank you so much! 😁

This was accomplished with portion control, CICO, and exercise.

Full details are at this pdf link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-M7Fj-7q7d2MNXLHyDwuuZTOtB4NmhtX/view?usp=drivesdk

In this document I go over my motivation, diet, exercise, and feelings. I also share pics of my meals, exercise, and progress.

I chose to share my journey this way to keep from having an exhaustingly long post trying to answer everyone's questions.

Cliff Notes Version:

  • Eat whatever the fuck you want, watch your portions and track CICO

  • exercise at least 3x a week

  • track your progression monthly

  • Don't be too hard on yourself. I am proof you can have a laid back, lazy approach to weight loss and still see the results you want in a timely manner.

Thanks for the support everyone! Now to maintain and tone - December 2022 goals.

submitted by /u/Chef4disney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NUpSReW

No comments:

Post a Comment