Friday, April 8, 2022

Weirdly enough... I lost a bunch of weight when I stopped worrying about it so much

Hello to all the wonderful people of loseit, thank you for your camaraderie and can-do spirit, it has helped me a lot on my weight loss journey.

This post is yet another reminder that each one of you is deserving of love, respect, and admiration. We all have our battles, we fight on so many fronts, and we are answerable to so many people. Simply exisiting can be a tough challenge. It takes immense energy, willpower, and effort to keep doing our routines day in and day out.

You are worthy of love. You are deserving of love. You are enough. You don't need to prove anything to anybody.

The moment I stopped being so hard on myself the weight just melted away. I think it is important to let habits form and then have them move to the subconscious, after a certain point, worrying simply becomes a net loss.

submitted by /u/gogirimas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/W4Z3k1a

No comments:

Post a Comment