Friday, May 6, 2022

Am moving onto maintenance phase--what do I gift myself?

Title kind of explains it, but I recently hit my goal weight after 7 months of CICO! (SW: 173 lbs CW/GW: 135 lbs, 5'8", 25F) This was a huge journey for me, and I rediscovered my sense of discipline and self-love after a reaaaaaally rocky 2021 where I gained 40 lbs in the span of a few months. My boyfriend told me I should treat myself because of how committed I've been, and I agree. However, I have no idea what to give myself! I'm down to spend a couple hundred bucks because of all the money I saved not hitting the drive-through after work, and I'd like to not have the gift be related to weight loss (like a pedometer or a food scale, etc) because I've already got everything I need there. I also totally recognize that this is a silly ask in the grand scheme of things, but I rarely treat myself to anything and just want to cut loose! What do y'all think? What would you treat yourself with if you were me? Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/anothergoddamnwriter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Cjo4w8f

No comments:

Post a Comment