Friday, May 6, 2022

Don’t have much will or discipline to lose the weight out of fear of loose skin/taking too long

I’m 187 cm, and 322lbs. I was around 290 for a while but gained clearly a lot since January after I got kicked out. Weighed myself yesterday and saw I was 146kg or around 322 lbs. i feel like I want to be around 170/180 but I know I’ll probably have lots of loose skin if I do so…

Most of the reason I wanna lose weight is to be more athletic and also very much so for fashion, even now I’ll buy clothes periodically in size L just because I don’t want to have a bunch of XXL clothes. I’ve been seeing lots of weight loss videos and a lot of the 100+lb loss videos , they have lots of loose skin.

Even with girls and stuff, I would imagine being more fit would help my chances with relationships but having that loose. Skin underneath would likely turn off most. Anyway just ranting, i hate the way I look being so large and needing to lose at least 140ish lbs

submitted by /u/Glad_Knee9462
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ytnR4bM

No comments:

Post a Comment