Monday, May 2, 2022

Excercise/weight loss when you have a physical job?

Hi :) I’m a farmer/rancher so my job is pretty physically demanding. At minimum I’m walking around 3 miles a day and am squatting, lifting, etc all the time, often for 12 hours/day. I’m not over weight necessarily but I kinda ballooned up 15-20 pounds over the last year or two and I wondered if any of y’all had experience with losing weight when you’re already so active? Exercise at the end of the day is the last thing I want to do when I’ve physically exhausted myself all day. I eat fairly clean (small farmers tend to) but I’ve got a sweet tooth I can’t seem to quit. I understand caloric deficit but I’m burning so much I feel like restricting too much would be on the difficult side, the again no one said it would be easy 🤦‍♀️ any advice? Thank y’all 🙏

submitted by /u/bngraves1054
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U05k9h4

No comments:

Post a Comment