Monday, May 2, 2022

Everything feels so confusing and I just want to give up

I’ve been trying to do gradual weight loss because I know if I just restrict myself and put myself on a diet I will not succeed.

But everything is so confusing regarding what’s healthy and what’s not. One minute I feel good because I’ve been eating rice and vegetables and then the next minute, I read that rice isn’t healthy and is gonna make me fat.

I make myself a great big salad then I see that I should be eating more and all the add ins make the salad unhealthy.

I buy myself seltzer or zero sugar drinks to replace all the soda I drink and I see “neither is healthy, you’re gonna stay fat”

I just don’t know what to buy or eat anymore.

submitted by /u/patripstaarr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xZtRGaj

No comments:

Post a Comment