Monday, May 9, 2022

I lost control

I'm 19, 6"1. I started working out and eating healthy a month ago and i went from 288 pounds to 271 pounds in one month. I was feeling a lot better and i could see the weight loss but yesterday this weekend i just lost control. I am normally on a rather healthy diet and i treat myself with a shawarma(a type of chicken roll) every Sunday, and i never have cravings I'm very satisfied all the time. Idk what happened but i just lost it this time I ate like a medium pizza and i didn't even realise when i finished it. i felt disgusted and unsatisfied and i just broke down. i feel better today but i have no idea why that happened yesterday.

submitted by /u/madlad36
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yzsK3FJ

No comments:

Post a Comment