Monday, May 9, 2022

What could I be doing better?

I’d like to start off by saying right now I’m at 230-235lbs. The healthiest I’ve been in my adult life was 190-195lbs. And the heaviest was three months ago at like 240-245.

I started a 2 year long relationship during Covid and I personally think Covid along with being in a relationship where I stopped going out and being active made me super extroverted and along with the weight gain I’m frankly embarrassed of how much weight I’ve put on which makes it difficult to go to the gym. I constantly notice the weight in my face, stomach and developed man boobs, New stretch marks etc.

I am a 27(M), 6’2” fairly inexperienced with gym routines and weight loss in general.

I’m at a calorie deficit of roughly 1800-2000 Cals a day. Diet consists of Tuna, chicken, and low carbs. Trying to incorporate more fiber as well.

I workout doing mainly cardio everyday and do a light PPL routine I found on Bodybuilding.com.

I’ve been doing this since March 15th for 3 times a week

I personally don’t care about muscle gain just trying to lose the weight. It started off well, and I dropped 10lbs quickly but for the past 2-3 weeks, I’ve been doing the same thing and haven’t seen any change.

Obviously I think it’s time for a change in eating habits or workout routine or maybe I’m just doing something wrong, but I’m at a loss and don’t really know what to change up.

(Im great at eating with no taste, so any dietary suggestions will be appreciated, as long as it’s quick to make)

So if any redditors have any tips. Im here for it!

submitted by /u/GreatValueJasonMomoa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SdBMxN6

No comments:

Post a Comment