Monday, May 9, 2022

I’m surprisingly motivated this time, I feel like nothing can stop me!

I don’t know if this is relevant but im 20 F, 5’3 and 199 lbs.

After about five years of being in a slump because “i can’t lose weight”, im finally enthusiastic about starting my weight loss journey. I think my negative attitudes towards diet and workout has been a major reason as to why my attempts at losing weight were never or hardly successful. These attitudes have made me go to extremes for weight-loss, such as self induced vomiting and fasting for very long periods of time, only to gain double the amount of weight i’ve lost once i stoped starving/purging… (I have professional help for that though lol.)

I have reached a new high weight and it is extremely concerning, but rather than feeling down about it, i surprisingly feel okay? i’ve accepted my weight and instead of putting myself down about it, im going to be positive, accept my body, and do my best to lose the weight in a healthy sustainable way.

I have a great feeling that i’ll achieve and maintain my goal this time.

I am on my second week of doing crossfit classes and im already feeling great!

I hope i can update this next year with news that i’ve reached my health and appearance related goals! :D

submitted by /u/luvoclock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0JdTmNk

No comments:

Post a Comment