Monday, May 9, 2022

I found the solution!!

I’ve struggled with bingeing on unhealthy food at the end of the day for YEARS, continually sabotaging my weight loss, especially when I sustained a low back injury at the gym. It got really bad when I went vegan/vegetarian because I never really felt satisfied eating “healthy” vegan food. But my partner and I started eating meat again last week after 5 years and this morning I made a crockpot with chicken, bell peppers, onions, diced tomatoes, green chili, bone broth and some seasoning with the idea that it would make an easy meal. I had a really crap day and wholly planned on eating hazelnut sandwich cookies and drinking wine when I got home, but I walked in the door and the house smelled so good so I shredded the chicken and made tacos with just onions, cilantro, cotija and lime juice and I literally don’t want sugar now!!! I’m so excited about this development and I am now a crockpot stan and the whole world better watch out as I get hot again 😎😎😎😎😎

TL;DR use a crock pot to make dinner if u skip dinner a lot in place of junk food due to convenience

submitted by /u/harperthegoodwitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0YH3icE

No comments:

Post a Comment