Sunday, May 1, 2022

Losing 12 Pounds in 4 Months!

Hey everyone! I started trying to lose weight in the new year. I weighed 188.2 pounds, and was in the overweight category of BMI. Dangerously close to obese as well.

As of the end of April I now weigh 176 pounds! I've been doing some weight training alongside my cardio, so I'm certain some of my weight loss from fat has been offset by weight gain from muscle.

Honestly, I feel much better. After losing those 12 pounds, I notice my pants are a fair amount looser around the waist. I notice that moving my body around is generally easier, especially squatting down.

Not only do I feel better from my weight loss, but I feel better from my new diet as well. When I first started to lose weight I had a hard time with my diet. Eating too much, and eating unhealthy. But as time gas progressed, my metabolism has slowed down and now I feel completely fine eating less food than I did 4 months ago! Not only that, but I'm eating healthier too.

I'm just glad with the progress I've made! I'm not out of the overweight category yet, but I'm going to keep on going until I am!

submitted by /u/Sharkman1107
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6HoU124

No comments:

Post a Comment