Saturday, May 7, 2022

Obesity & sex drive advice (hetero men)

Hi guys,

I'm 29 and I've been obese all of my life. Always had confidence issues, coming from a toxic home and no male role model.

I've had a single, long-term relationship which started when I had a BMI of 37 , and already back then I felt I was doing just ok in terms of sex "performance".

I've grown to 48 BMI, and I'm now unable to perform, I have destroyed confidence & sex drive .

I'm on a weight loss journey which is going great, but I wanted to check with others: Does the sex drive come back after a big weight loss?

Also, did any of you also have issues at 37 BMI, or do you think it's something else (psychological, hormones)?

It's discouraging to think of all the effort I'll have to make to reach 37 BMI again (and beyond), only to go back to feeling "average" at best (besides the obvious health benefits). Do you think it will further improve going lower than 37?

Thanks

submitted by /u/lazy_banker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BzWgUjm

No comments:

Post a Comment