Saturday, August 6, 2022

Loose saggy fat vs hard fat

Why is some fat on people loose and saggy looking and on other people it’s hard to the touch?

I lost about 70lbs and still have about 40lbs to go. I now have the loose saggy kind of fat. I do also have loose skin that doesn’t bother me, but the loose hanging fat does. It also seems like it’s more difficult to get rid of. I can grab all the fat in my stomach and pull it forward like it could just be cut off (wouldn’t that be great?).

I’m doing all the stuff I’m supposed to and making progress, it’s just slow and I’m impatient. I do fear that this loose fat will stick around though even if it gets smaller.

For example, I see it on people who have had 100+ lbs weight loss. Yes there is loose skin, but there’s also almost always a bunch of loose fat, too.

submitted by /u/avid_life
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/huBFtDl

No comments:

Post a Comment