Saturday, August 6, 2022

A mate didn’t recognise me after bumping into him at the pub.

Kind of felt good when he said he was impressed with how much weight I’ve lost. I’ve probably not seen him in 3 if not more months. I’m currently at about the halfway point of my weight loss journey, down three stone/19.7kg with another 20.5 to go.

When I look at myself in the mirror I don’t see any progress, even though I know the numbers have been consistently dropping since I started tracking my calories towards the end of March. I’ve been taking photos at certain intervals but even that doesn’t seem to show any difference (to me at least).

So it’s somewhat reassuring to hear people tell you you’ve lost weight. Happened over a month ago as well when my coworkers told me my face was looking slimmer.

So I guess for anyone reading this who also struggles with how they perceive themselves, I guess people around us do take notice. Hang in there.

submitted by /u/alions123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Hw8Ci97

No comments:

Post a Comment