Saturday, August 6, 2022

I’m traveling and I ate 4000 calories! But I finally feel like I’m going to be OK

I’ll “bounce back” tomorrow and eat back to my 1700-1800 calorie goal, but damn its crazy how much traveling calories add up! Had a “normal” breakfast of oatmeal and coffee, but lunch + dinner was just too much, plus we had cake, some sodas, some juices we wanted to finish in the fridge. This also included some celebratory alcohol. Also, we had food included on one of the flights so free food = more calories.

Today felt so relaxing however, and it was nice to not worry about exercising, weight loss or anything else, but eating like I did today isn’t sustainable. Not only did I track and see how much calories I ate, but I feel my stomach is sore, I look bad in the mirror and just generally feel sluggish.

I’ve never been a “binge” eater, I’m actually the opposite where I would fear eating anything would make me “fat”. Now I know I can do this one day, track it, accept it and move on tomorrow. Also, going to enjoy my traveling with no guilt and know what every LBS get added to the scale is temporary.

30F 5’6 SW:180lbs CW 172LBS GW 145lbs… but let’s see what happens after the vacation

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Ad-8787
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qIK63yh

No comments:

Post a Comment