Friday, August 5, 2022

Non scale victory!

I've been on a weight loss journey for over 100 days.

Just today I finished a week long camping vacation with my husband and children. Where I not only rode my bike for the first time in a year and didn't have to walk it up a hill, I also went on a hike (while it was tiring and I was winded, I didn't need to stop for breaks and it felt good). And lastly, on the way home we stopped at a store and I bought a pair of workout shorts. I picked out a 1x and I usually a 2-3x. They fit wonderfully and even felt a loose (like I could have gone a size down.)

Words can't describe how amazing I felt this last week. Doing things I would have trouble doing. Wearing clothes I wouldn't normally wear because I'm not comfortable.

submitted by /u/AuthorBrittaniRose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ibOfxup

No comments:

Post a Comment