Thursday, August 4, 2022

Low reps? High reps? Low weight? Heavy weight? What do I do???

Male 28 | SW: 350 | CW 340 | GW 220

High reps? Low reps? Heavy weight? Light weight? More cardio? HIIT? Cold water? Warm Water?

Everyday I see something new that contradicts what I’m doing.

For a couple months my strength training was 3x12 with low weights.

But last month I talked to a trainer and he said low reps and heavy weight (3x6) is better for fat loss because it builds muscle hense replacing fat; which makes sense. That’s what I’ve been doing for the last month and I’ve been getting stronger yet no weight loss.

I know weight loss is more in the kitchen than it is in the gym but seeing all this info just makes my brain want to explode. Like should I go back to higher reps and lower weight?? Should I mix and switch every week?

Also, is warm water actually beneficial for weight loss? Or is that a myth too? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Ok-Leg1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tPQ7gcA

No comments:

Post a Comment