Monday, August 1, 2022

stationary bike workouts vs walking

Hello everyone,

Recently I bought a stationary bike at a garage sale for pretty cheap. During the spring to beginning of summer I'd walk about 4 to 5 miles with some jogging but living in Pittsburgh, I have to stop because the temperature is too high and too humid (I'm from Buffalo and I basically die every time the temps go above 70) also we have awful air quality and sometimes it's almost unbearable to even have the windows open.

So I get some good weight loss for a couple months but then I gain it back by the end of the year. I thought having a bike would help because I could be indoors on the days that it's just too damn hot. Can anyone recommend a good workout? I've never used one before. Looking for time and frequency.

I weigh about 145 and I'd like to be 125, I got to 127 over the pandemic and i want to get back there. My legs are very strong so I could handle a decent work out, I just don't do well if I don't have a set plan. My hips and lower belly are becoming a problem because I love craft beer.

I work from home so I have no excuse at this point.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/theonlyfeditrust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ucmwxbk

No comments:

Post a Comment