Thursday, November 3, 2022

Keep losing while traveling abroad for a long period

Hello everyone!

I need your help! I am on a weight loss journey since July to get back in shape after one year of antidepressants, I have about 15kg to lose. I am currently CICO tracking, paying more attention to my protein intake and try to move at least 30 min everyday.

I am from Europe and will spend most of November in China for work. I already spent the entire month of September there and it was awesome but really really tricky.

I love the food there but I have no idea how much calories I am consuming, plus living in a hotel makes very difficult to prepare food myself.

There is also a very big language barrier as I don't speak Chinese and Google translate is not always helpful.

While I find Chinese food delicious, during the long stay I also craved more western food that I can find there in places like Starbucks.

Last time I tried to walk more than usual (easy when I visit new places) but I still gained weight.

Did you have a similar experience? How did you handle it?

Any advice is very welcome.

I want to stay positive and enjoy this wonderful experience, but sometimes is very hard especially because almost everyone is so thin there!

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/liu_liu_lia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pVkMLzo

No comments:

Post a Comment