Thursday, November 3, 2022

need advice: can't seem to lose weight, despite daily 6 mile jogs.

Hey guys I want to take this weight loss journey seriously with helpful advice and insight. I never researched the best way to go about this other than go do a 6 mile jog. I seem to not lose weight at all and stay at a constant 180lbs (trying to join the 160 club).

What calorie intake and deficit should I keep a day? I eat like crazy (possibly 1500-2000 calories a day) thinking that my daily 6 mile run justifies it. Also for runners, does running in heavy clothing like sweat pants And workout hoodie burn more calories vs if I keep running in my usual gym shorts and tank top? I'm also starting to hit the gym to do some weight lifting to define my chest since I got a pudgy look to my upper and lower torso (skinny fat look). Hopefully some of y'all can help me get a better direction and info to refine my situation!

Any advice, thoughts, concerns, motivations, and complaints are welcomed!

submitted by /u/SOF_cosplayer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Eq3hlLg

No comments:

Post a Comment