Sunday, November 6, 2022

Nothing is happening!

I've been tracking calories for about three months now. I'm 5'2, SW 220, CW 211 and counting just over 1700 calories a day. Sometimes I go over on weekends (and don't manage to track) but I can't imagine I go over enough to completely stop my weight loss! I guess that must be it though because I can't imagine any other reason!

The scale just hasn't really moved. My partner does say I look slimmer, but he has to be nice haha!

I guess maybe I know the answer so I sort of just wanted to vent. I started with a personal trainer this past week so I'm hoping that will kickstart positive change.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, I hope you're all doing well!

submitted by /u/onajourney2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u27UsoF

No comments:

Post a Comment