Sunday, November 6, 2022

I need to lose about 100lbs

I plan to start my weight loss journey in January after the holidays. I wanna lose about 100 lbs before October. My main problem is that my boyfriend and I like different food. We both wanna lose weight. He doesn't like most veggies where I love them. He likes seafood where I don't. I'm more of a chicken person and he's more of a beef person. Any information/tips would be helpful. I already know we need to cut out sweets and soda, drink more water, and probably walk more often. What meals or diet should we follow? Right now all we really is carbs. Ideally I'd like to do low carb but he doesn't like most veggies. I don't wanna cook for just myself. We wanna be on the same plan. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Never-Ducks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yj6cESr

No comments:

Post a Comment