Friday, November 4, 2022

What's a must have tool in your weight loss journey?

Which is the one tool you loved the most in your weight loss journey. What's the one investment you made that you feel everyone must have? What's the one appliance you bought which gave you an extra edge?

For me, its two things. A paid membership to an weightloss app available in my country. I get calorie tracking, daily motivation speech, progress tracking etc basic stuff. Along with those, I get a diet coach and an excercise coach who are available to me 24x6. They tailor made my food and excercise regime for me and changes it monthly. It has an interactive excercise module which plays video of the exercise and does the counting. I just follow it daily. It definitely feels like someone is working out with me, without being judgemental. Also, since its paid & I feel more motivated to get my moneys worth. LOL!

Second one is my cross trainer. Its low impact, doesn't make me feel useless or too tired like a trademill did. I feel my whole body gets a workout and I enjoy using it. Definitely better than jumping rope, climbing stair cases up and down, walking, running etc. They make me self conscious or gave me knee pain. Its putting in at second place as I had it for a year before actually using it its definitely the app which helped me get over the mental blockage while the cross trainer did most the physical work.

So what's yours?

submitted by /u/tryingto_doitright
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fxiEXpZ

No comments:

Post a Comment