Thursday, April 27, 2023

After the weight loss

Hi all! I'm proud to report that I've gone from 260 lbs to 126 lbs as a 5'5 woman. I guess I expected that to be it, happily ever after. I feel healthier, I am overall much happier but I couldn't imagine the pressure of maintaining. I like counting my calories, it gives me a sense of control so that part is not difficult. The difficult part, at least for me, is not disappointing myself and my loved ones by failing, by gaining weight back. Everybody is so proud, especially my fiance. Just a lot of pressure, I guess. When my weight fluctuates a few pounds I panic, even though I know its temporary. I'll automatically want to restrict again even if I know it's water weight. It's hard to find that maintenance calorie budget. I obsess. Unhealthy, I know and I am seeking therapy. Another bummer is the loose skin and stretch marks. I lost very slowly with cico and cardio, my loose skin doesn't overhang at all so it doesn't qualify for medical treatment. but its noticeable to the point that I hide my stomach and upper arms. Just a vent. If you care to share, I'd love to hear your experiences with this and how to gain a more positive mind set

submitted by /u/walkofjaimo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HEXyOJa

No comments:

Post a Comment