Saturday, April 15, 2023

how do you get past the guilt of losing weight?

I (20f) have been on my weight loss journey since early 2021. I have had my moments of inconsistency but recently have been finding myself really motivated. Since I have gotten to college and been living by myself I have seen drastic positive changes in my progress and the way I treat myself. I feel like it is because I am able to regulate my own diet and go to the gym more often. However, my family members are all overweight and I struggle whenever as go home to see them. I feel almost guilty for the progress that I have made and the weight I have lost because I know they wish they were losing weight as well. I also feel guilty eating differently or less consistently than they do because I do not want them to feel as though I think they did a bad job raising me. It may sound dramatic but I am really just looking if anyone has advice as to how to not feel guilty?

submitted by /u/Competitive-Ad-3850
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6lepBAC

No comments:

Post a Comment