Wednesday, April 19, 2023

How likely is it I’ve gained almost half a stone in muscle?

Hi all,

So last year I hit my goal target and lost just under 5 stone. I was delighted. Throughout my weight loss, I got really into running, but also picked up some bad habits with calorie counting, which became some disordered eating habits. Over last summer I stopped calorie counting and kept running- my weight stayed the same.

Just before Christmas last year I started to lift weights consistently for the first time, as well as continuing to run, further and further. Now, in March, I’m almost half a stone heavier. I don’t look much different, but I feel chubbier- not sure if that’s in my head though as all my clothes fit. I definitely have some new muscle definition but I wouldn’t say half a stones worth- I’m not sure what I’m really looking for though.

How likely is it this is muscle, or do I need to get back on a stricter diet again?

Thanks :)

Edit-

I should say, I’ve kept an eye on my weight slowly increasing and have tried calorie counting again just the same as before to bring it down. But the lbs don’t seem to budge.

submitted by /u/ami-goinganywhere-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qby6DPs

No comments:

Post a Comment