Monday, April 17, 2023

Starting my weight loss journey properly

So now that I know what im doing calories wise, my short term goal is to lose 5kg in 3 months or less. I currently weigh 78.5kg, so my goal is 73.5kg. To do that im sticking to 1400cal a day or less (350cal deficit), with one "cheat day" a week where I have no deficit or a very low deficit. Which would mean I can have up to 1750cal one day a week. I will also be trying to walk more and be a bit more active in general. (My long term goal is to weigh 65kg or less, but ive heard small targets are better) Any advice would be appreciated, but over all im doing this post to hold myself accountable. Thanks for reading (Note: Im 156cm tall and my waist is currently 87.5cm)

submitted by /u/Tam_is_confused
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TIJyeDV

No comments:

Post a Comment