Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Dating while dieting/weight loss journey?

Hello all so I am a gay male and the gay world is very very superficial (maybe just the world is in general.) I was almost 280 pounds before and I got down to 185, after a few years I was at 240 and now im currently weighing in around 220. I have a decent amount of muscles. But I have a question for everyone!

Do you guys date while on your weight loss journey? Do you find it helps or is unmotivating? I have had a bit of both, once a guy told me he would be more interested if I was skinnier (this was when I was pretty chubby like 270) and it really motivated me to lose weight. Kinda messed up. But it worked.

Anyways, my goal weight is 190, because I do have quite a bit of muscle. Should I wait until hitting that before dating?

submitted by /u/larutinacoffee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cyjbZaV

No comments:

Post a Comment