Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Pubic area during/after weight loss advice

Sorry for the long post

I’ve lost a lot of weight these past few months (90 from heaviest, 45 recently) and I’ve had to buy all new clothes since everything’s so baggy and I’ve noticed changes almost everywhere. The one area I haven’t is my pubic area. Does anyone else have this issue? My underwear was all too big so I had to size down due to waist and hip measurements but my 🐱 still protrudes SO much. I know it sounds weird but so many “fat” 🐱 that people say is normal or nice don’t compare to mine. At this point it looks like it protrudes a little more than my stomach and like I have a bulge in tight pants and especially when standing to the side in the mirror. I hate it so much. I feel like people will think I’m weird or something since theres SO much fat compared to others. Is this much normal? How can I get rid of this without surgery? (Ik you can’t spot reduce but can’t hurt to ask). Sorry if this is stupid

submitted by /u/anonuser1766
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u29Wlvh

No comments:

Post a Comment