Saturday, April 8, 2023

My fiancé's grandma grabbed my stomach

I (f25) just got engaged a couple of months ago. My fiancé and I are planning to have our engagement party at his aunts/grandmas house so I went over to talk to them about details.

Info: I started my weight loss journey (again) in February. I've lost 17lbs so far and was feeling pretty great about myself since a couple years ago I had lost 60lbs and gained most of it back during the pandemic. I feel like I even notice a small change in how I look.

Nevertheless I went to go hug his grandma to say goodbye and she grabbed my stomach and held on to it and said "watch what you eat". I felt like it went on for minutes. I was so EMBARRASSED and ashamed.

It both felt like motivation to keep on track and keep losing weight and also like a slap to the face that I'm a long way from where I should or want to be.

Anyway idk I feel like I'm trying really hard and wish I could make my weight loss move faster.

submitted by /u/grgshbo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12g2m06/my_fiancés_grandma_grabbed_my_stomach/

No comments:

Post a Comment