Saturday, April 29, 2023

Scale doesn’t seem to be budging but waistline is shrinking

Hello,

I am a 24 year old male 5’9 and currently weighing 179 lbs. I’ve been tracking my weight and my waistline and I’d like some advice on what’s been going on. In November I weighed 182 lbs with a 34.5 inch waist. I just checked my weight and waistline yesterday and I’m 179 lbs and 31 inches.

I check my weight regularly once a day and i’ve been noticing that it seems to go between 175 and 180. I try tracking my calories but honestly i think i need a lot of work on that front. I’ve also been working out 3 times a week since January.

Just wondering what could explain the loss in inches in waistline but the stagnant weight loss?

(sorry for formatting on my phone)

submitted by /u/Effective-Low
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/N9W5joh

No comments:

Post a Comment