Thursday, April 27, 2023

F/30/5'3"/230>180s: How have you all powered through injuries/strains with daily exercise?

I keep getting hurt. 😭 (I'm icing my back as I type this.) All throughout my weight loss, I've been straining my back, having hip pain, achy knees, etc. 🥺 My doc says I don't have arthritis or anything like that. I've been doing low impact stuff like walking, yoga and I just got an elliptical that I enjoy. Last year I tore my meniscus but I've had other aches and pains and it's so fucking annoying because I'll get in a good exercise groove, injure myself, and then lose motivation again.

Will this just have to be something I "power" through until my weight is in a healthier range? Any good pre and post-workout stretching routines you can recommend?? Help!!

submitted by /u/Nienna92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MJBWhLu

No comments:

Post a Comment