Thursday, April 13, 2023

Softer fat = weight loss ?

I actually have two questions, but I’ll start with asking, does fat get noticeably softer as you lose weight ? I’ve noticed that, in the past couple months, basically all of my fat, especially stomach area, is very very jiggly. Almost like a liquid more than a solid mass. It was not always like that. I like to think I’ve slimmed down noticeably however I struggle with pretty bad body dysmorphia, but that’s a different topic. I’ve noticed basically everywhere feels a lot softer and more jiggly than it did months and months ago. Thighs, back, underarms. This is hopefully a good thing, right? Does it mean I’m on the right track? So far that’s kind of what I’ve been hearing but I guess I just wanna make sure.

My second, slightly unrelated question is, at what point do your arms usually tend to slim up? Most of my workout routine is a lot of lifting. I’ll have been lifting for a year starting next month. I feel like my arms still look pretty fatty though? Like I said, the fat that is there is a bit jiggly but I feel like it’s more fatty than muscle. It’s kind of ugly when my arms are at my side, because that’s kind of squishing the fat around my triceps and making them look larger (not in a muscle way). I feel like my arms should be a little more toned by now but maybe not..? Granted I’ve put on a decent amount of muscle (though not very noticeable) so maybe that’s a reason they don’t seem very slim, but I just feel like they should be a bit more defined at this point considering I’ve lost a (hopefully) decent amount of weight lately. Of course I keep up with my protein as best as possible but still

submitted by /u/Enough-Echidna2799
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vk4actz

No comments:

Post a Comment