Saturday, April 22, 2023

Great Morning

I've(29m) lurked here for quite a few years(I may have posted once before, idk), so hi everybody!

Today I've had an excellent morning! For back story, I've gotten back into the gym regularly(5-6 times a week) for the past 4 months, much to the benefit my weight loss but also my mood, and most days I see this fairly large dude(just a bit heavier than me). I'm always cheering him on in my head but I'm not very social, so I don't talk to him.

Back to 5am this morning, I did my cardio for about 15 mins longer than usual and went to weights right after. Then this man walks up and waves me down. He commented on how I blasted through that cardio and seemed to think it was cool. He asked me a few tips and I told him how just a few months ago I could barely stand doing 10 mins of cardio so I'd be happy to talk shop with him. We talked for a minute, we fist bumped and then went on our separate ways. Such a cool dude!

This has made my week. Mind you, the only shape I'm in is round(6'1" 275ish), so for someone to ask ME for tips has me elated. I've worked my way down from around 330 at my heaviest and nothing has validated my hard work until this.

Anyways, this tubby gym-goer is gonna finish his day off with some well deserved relaxation. Y'all have a good one!

submitted by /u/Crosswolf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AZIbHuB

No comments:

Post a Comment