Sunday, April 23, 2023

Additional workout advice?

I'll just get straight to the point:

I'm looking for weight loss exercises to add to my current routine. I currently do Beat Saber for 30 mins at a time, 3+ days a week. With the way I do it, this is equivalent to dancing in terms of exercise.

I've heard that weight lifting helps speed up weight loss but I'm not sure where to start with this. There's a lot of tips and advice all over the web but a lot of different things claim, "This is THE right way to go!" and I'm not really sure where to start.

Worth noting: My apartment has a small gym and I have access to treadmills, dumbbells, resistance bands, and yoga balls.

Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Blackwind121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cP5jC83

No comments:

Post a Comment