Saturday, April 8, 2023

Does anybody use measurements instead of a scale for weight loss?

So I have a pretty bad set of eating disorders, and a frankly terrible relationship with food. The scale is unfortunately something that triggers that.

I recently moved and misplaced the thing, and haven’t gotten around to getting a new one. But, I found my tape measure and an old set of measurements for online ordering clothes.

It’s been nice to look at - I’m down a few inches overall (including half an inch on the neck!), and up a tad on the knees and ankle (went for a run last night). And it doesn’t set anything off, especially because I can see the more obvious “down overall, definitely swollen at the knees” thing.

It feels less loaded to me, and has been a good experience so far. I also have enough measurements it’s really comprehensive and get a real time update of my stuff for clothing purchases.

Thoughts and experiences?

submitted by /u/Sakura_Chat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Nr3sLj6

No comments:

Post a Comment