Saturday, April 8, 2023

On the brink

I'm on an excruitiatingly slow weight loss journey! I'm 52F 5'4" SW160. I joined a bootcamp, which I did for 2 months and only lost 5 pounds. And yes, I've been tracking food and trying to make good choices, but when you're a short person you don't have much wiggle room!

Anyway, I couldn't afford to continue to go to bootcamp so have just been trying to continue to walk/exercise on my own. The scale is still moving in a (painfully slow) downward direction and so I recalculated my BMI this morning...32.1%! This is still considered obese, but it is right on the edge of being average! I will hopefully be there in another month or so! I'm at 153 now with a goal weight of 125-130.

submitted by /u/mcgwigs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hi8g95y

No comments:

Post a Comment