Sunday, April 16, 2023

Funny thing happened when I lost 40 lbs…

It’s taken a year of medically supervised dieting to lose 40 lbs and I can’t believe the results: No beneficial improvements. I still feel run-down, have high blood pressure, take MORE medicine than I did a year ago. My face and boobs are sagging making me look significantly older. Skin flabbing everywhere and at my age, it isn’t going to bounce back. Will I keep it up for another 40 pounds? Maybe. I’ll keep trying for now anyway. I’m hoping that something good happens in the next year. Maybe I haven’t done “enough“ yet. Ultimately I’m starting to think that weight loss isn’t the cure all doctors are touting. My weight was blamed for all my ailments whenever I would visit any physician in any specialty. Now I’m losing the weight and still have the ailments, so maybe they will listen now? TBD.

submitted by /u/AspieLost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6I5cZlT

No comments:

Post a Comment