Wednesday, April 26, 2023

No-Scale Victory

This is really small, but I've been getting frustrated with my weight loss recently so it still helps: yesterday I had to go into town and I missed my bus. The next one would have been ten minutes later and it was a beautiful day, so I was like 'No way I'm sitting on this bench for ten minutes when I can literally be there in ten minutes if I walk" so I started walking. And as I was walking, I realized that until maybe one year ago, I would have sat on a bench for thirty minutes to avoid ten minutes of walking. Now I'm a bit lighter and a bit stronger, I actually enjoy walking. It's a stupid thing maybe, but there you go. Wanted to share because this sub's encouraged me a lot.

submitted by /u/batohanebilgili
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HhVgio9

No comments:

Post a Comment