Saturday, April 22, 2023

Does anyone else feel like an outlier?

I sometimes feel destined to fail, like I might me doomed to be apart of the other side of the statistics. It's just not clicking with me. I feel as though my circumstances are aligned perfectly with obesity and it would take a shift in willpower equivalent to moving a mountain. Simple tasks like deciding what healthy thing to eat are monumental for me. I have spent countless hours researching easy to cook and how to cook it. Then also I have to be sure to eat just enough to lose weight, but not too fast. Then I have to take into consideration the amount of nutrients that I'm taking in.

It takes all of this prior knowledge and preparation when on the other side of this all I need to do is stop by Taco Bell on the way to work for 10-15 minutes on the way to work.

I cannot even begin to put myself into the mindset of weight loss, and I try every day. It makes me feel so weak and powerless, I wonder why I even try. I know I'm not unique or special. Can anyone that has experienced a binge eating disorder weigh in on this? How can I cope with not being able to lose weight the "right way"?

submitted by /u/MrBhazinki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MZ7nwGO

No comments:

Post a Comment