Sunday, April 23, 2023

So averse to healthy foods I’d rather not eat at all!

Anybody else relate to this? Especially as an adult I find it so difficult to relate to my peers because I’m so fussy.

It’s so strange to me as well and seems so unfair that although everybody has food likes and dislikes, that I only like unhealthy food.

For context, I’m not living on chips and chicken nuggets etc like you see with some people, I eat plenty variety and do eat some fruit and veg and take vitamins to help with what I don’t eat.

HOWEVER even with veg, people say raw is healthiest, steamed is ideal if you want it warmed. I need to boil the hell out of vegetables until I almost can’t taste them and they’re super soft to enjoy them. Bananas are healthiest the less ripe they are, I only like them when they’re almost brown they’re so overripe - only found out recently that at this stage they’re basically just pure sugar!

I can’t stomach any cold veg like salad etc. I do always have veg in my meals because I know I should but they’re very well cooked and preference wise I would rather not have them in there lol

I know that weight loss doesn’t only come from eating healthy BTW - I just felt like this is a community that might be able to relate haha

submitted by /u/hazelx123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vG8TjoU

No comments:

Post a Comment