Thursday, April 20, 2023

Loose skin after 160 lb weight loss

https://imgur.com/gallery/tW7zIEz

I am 5'8" F, I had gastric bypass in June of 2022. I have stabilized at 150 lbs, for a total 160 lb loss.

I see posts on here all the time about loose skin.

You can see mine at the URL above.

No, it's not fun. It's also nowhere near as uncomfortable as living my life at 310 lbs.

Someday I will have some it surgically removed, mainly because it is paper thin and tears, and I end up with infections on occasion.

However, the issues I dealt with at my highest weight were so much worse. Seriously, loose skin sucks, but it's not the end of the world. And don't even think much about it before you've even started your journey, there is a ton of variability in how it will eventually look.

Ask me any questions you may have about the skin, I just want people to fear it less

submitted by /u/Andjazzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HO3pqLl

No comments:

Post a Comment