Saturday, April 29, 2023

My sister tries to sabotage my diets?

Me and my sister are both 250+ lbs. Over the past five years, both of us would frequently try new diets and work outs unsuccessfully.

However I just recently lost 30 pounds after eating healthy and working out consistently for half a year. But I noticed that my sister is increasing her efforts to try and make me eat more calories.

She’s aware of my fasting periods and low carb diet but she always puts a plate in front of me when I’m near the kitchen. At first it was small things like fruits, then fruity desserts, and now pastries and other carbs in front of me and encourages me to eat more. She says I always look tired and need sugar.

Before I go to the gym she makes it her mission to always have a big noodle or pasta dish prepped and ready for me. She would get annoyed at me for not eating and tell me that I need to eat if I’m going to work out or else I’ll faint. She does this after I come home from working out too.

I tried to help her lose weight by inviting her to join me at the gym but she says she doesn’t like the vibe in gyms. She turns down my offer of making extra meal preps for her to eat more healthy too. So I don’t want to push her to join this weight loss journey.

I feel like she’s trying to make me gain more weight and it makes me feel weird. I don’t know how to bring this up to her, any advice? :(

submitted by /u/Fluffyfisher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ed1tXkl

No comments:

Post a Comment